Fabulous Tent of Events and Rewards
Jan 11, 2022
Come one, come all to the Fabulous Tent where the various GM events of the month and other important information is shared to the masses!
Updated: January 10th, 2022
Current GM Events
TentMaster is Back!
Check below for details on when the first
GM Events of the Year will be run.
Week 1 (Jan 10-15) GM Bingo
Week 2 (Jan 17-21) Hidden Harlequin
Week 3 (Jan 24-28) Nautical Navigator
Week 4 (Jan 31- Feb 4) ??????
Anytime between 11AM - 6PM (PST)
Unless otherwise specified...
Various - Will be announced before event starts
------------------ Code Cracker ------------------
Multiple Animals/Statues/NPC clues will be placed around a chosen city and players must travel to each and either note the object/animal or note a message associated with that object/animal which is being broadcast or told by a bazaar setup next to it. Once a Captain has seen each section of the code or each object/animal they can puzzle out the correct answer which they need to report to TentMaster, who is somewhere else in that city. Correct answers will be based on a association between the clue objects/animals, will require them to be shared in the correct order or the objects/animals will have some theme that the players have to discover. Each event will have a different type of puzzle to be solved, so stay tuned for hints before and during the event.
- Due to the larger prizes, each player can only win once per GM Event cycle.
- Cooperation between Captains is allowed, overuse of alts to win will lead to disqualification.
------------------ Nautical Navigator ------------------
A GM with a secret name is roaming the wild ocean blue and Captains must track them down and get close enough to see their ship. In order to win the prize, Captains must send a certain type of information revealed at the beginning of the search to that GM in a Tell message. The first person to find them and report that information correctly wins! The direction and location of the GM's Ship will be shared through hints as the event runs. The final destination for the GM will either be shared beforehand or become clear as the event continues. If nobody is successful after a certain period of time they will lower their sails at that location and wait until someone can claim the prize.
- Only one win per player for the whole event cycle. Violations may result in punishment.
- Prizes will be announced beforehand.
------------------- Hidden Harlequin ------------------
Crafty Harlequin is hiding somewhere in a city announced shortly before the event begins and Captains have to be the first to hunt her down if they desire to win the prize. Harlequin may hide multiple times per event day and will have a bazaar open with the prize being sold at at a value of 1 Ducat (Be sure to bring at least this amount in order to claim your prize). Her hiding places may be inside of buildings, behind statues or any other valid area in the city. In certain circumstances Captains will also have to chase Harlequin once found and occasionally there may be decoy Harlequins to add some additional fun and randomness to the event. Watch out for that bait!
- Only one win per player per event day. Violations may result in punishment.
- Type of Hidden Harlequin event will be announced before the event begins.
- Prizes may be announced beforehand.
----------------------- GM Bingo -----------------------
The GM will roll a 26-sided die and call out the corresponding letter in a Red Message. The first X letters in your character name will be used as your Bingo Card. When all X letters on your Bingo Card have been matched with any of the letters called out, send the hosting GM a private message to inform them of your success! ("Bingo!" Ya know?)
- Skip any non-letters in the character name such as numbers and special characters.
- If you do not have X letters or more then the letters will repeat on your Bingo Card until you have X letters.
- Capitals and lowercase letters are equal in this game.
- The higher number of letters required the bigger the prizes will be.
- (ie. X is 5, IGN is "Pa12_Y" => paypa) 'p' and 'a' must be matched twice but 'y' only once)
- Only one win per player per game.
- Only characters created before the event starts are eligible to win.
- Ties are sorted by the first victory message to register on the GM's console.
- Calling "Bingo!" early more than once will result in disqualification. Check your win before calling it in!
*& More to Come!*
Weekly Bonus Reward:
Technology Revolutionist's Ice Confectionery x1
Monthly Bonus Reward:
Technology Revolutionist's Knowledge Book x 2
February 2nd, 2022
Astronomical Discovery Rewards
Crystal of Wisdom (Sml) x 2
Crystal of Wisdom (Sml) x 5
February 2nd, 2022